RKC Forum
[ Home | Registrati | Discussioni Attive | Discussioni Recenti | Segnalibro | Msg privati | Sondaggi Attivi | Utenti | Download | Cerca | FAQ ]
Nome Utente:
Password:
Salva Password
Password Dimenticata?

Tutti i Forum
 Forum in altre lingue
 Events & News (English Language)
 From Lilavilasini devi dasi - RKC Terni (Italy)
 Nuova Discussione  Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
I seguenti utenti stanno leggendo questo Forum Qui c'è:
Autore Discussione Precedente Discussione Discussione Successiva  

RKC Mayapur
Amministratore

RKC

Estero

2006 Messaggi

Inserito il - 18/04/2008 : 23:13:11  Mostra Profilo  Rispondi Quotando
Hare Krishna, PAMHO AGTSP AGTGG

As most of you may know my services are to sew for the Deities in Italy and for any who asks my services are always free.

I am at the moment sewing for the deities in Villa Vrndavan and the outfits are very very large.

I own a sewing machine which does embroidery and it is very good but only embroiderys smaller spaces.. there is a new machine out which would make my service much more beatiful for the Lords Pleasure. and embroiders on a larger scale........
The new machine is called Creative Vision by Pfaff
you can look up on the internet.

The actual machine costs 6,700,00 euro it is very costly..........
So i really need to raise the funds..
I dont have anymore the pension so i cant even pay offeach month like i did for the other

I can do a part exchange with the older one but then I need to raise 3,000,00 euro to pay the balance.

I dont have any work or income at all as I dedicate my whole time to my service.
If any one wishes to help by sending a donation of any type please contact me my email is vilasini@mediarama.com

I can only humbly pray that the Lord can help me serve Him in the best possible way.
Maybe He will enter into someones heart to help me.
Any Help or advice will help ---

Your Humble Servant Lilavilasini dd

Discussione Precedente Discussione Discussione Successiva  
 Nuova Discussione  Rispondi
 Versione Stampabile Bookmark this Topic Aggiungi Segnalibro
Vai a:
RKC Forum © RKC - tutti i diritti riservati Torna all'inizio della Pagina
Questa pagina è stata generata in 0,16 secondi. radiokrishna | TRKN | Snitz Forum